I found Laure de Sagazan during a trip to Paris (well, actually I was going to Paris to see her collection!). She’s very famous on the wedding fashion scene. Her unconventional style, amazing materials (e.g. original Calais lace) and divine details were just what I was looking for! I LOVE this dress and the little gilet that goes with it. Everyone admired it on our big day and I’d be glad if another bride could enjoy it (at a lower price and without having to do 5 visits to Paris!!) Both the dress and the jacket have been dry cleaned and are in a perfect state! Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 88cm
- Waist: 75cm
- Hips: 90cm
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: There are 2 pieces: An amazing open-back dress in Crepe de soie and original lace from Calais. The finitions and details on the dress are just perfection! The skirt has 3 layers of material, making it fall in the most flattering way. There is also a little jacket with 3/4 sleeves in lace (again, original from Calais) with ivory gros grain and delicate pearls button (same as in the back of the dress). I wore the jacket instead of a veil for the church but you could easily add a veil to complete the look!
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Crepe, Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Zurich, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.