Stunning Laure De Sagazan ‘Ruiz’ dress – found after spending months and months searching for a wedding dress that was different from the typical shiny/satin/sparkly dresses that were just way too over the top for me.
Laure De Sagazan is an amazing new French designer with a massively long waiting list. After many failed attempts to get a response from her Paris studio I found the only supplier of her dresses outside of France (the Mews in Bristol, UK) and I have all original receipts. Her dresses are all gorgeous and unconventional with amazing materials (e.g. original Calais lace, crepe de soie silk).
I really LOVE this dress and I’d be so happy if another bride could enjoy it (at a lower price!). It is the softest silk and felt so amazing on! The dress also has the cutest little train ever and a beautiful lace trim around the bottom of the hem which you can just see as it slightly overlaps. I only wore the dress for a few hours so it’s in fantastic condition.
Happy to send more photos if required and measurements etc. I live in London and would be happy for you to come and try the dress on if feasible, and also would be happy to ship abroad on a no returns basis.
The dress has been dry cleaned and is in absolutely perfect condition. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information!
- Alterations: Small alteration to bring it in slightly around the waist (empire line band is 28.2in, just under the bust). It also has cups sown in so you don't need to wear a bra (I'm between a 34B/32C) which you wouldn't be able to anyway with the back of the dress.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned by a silk specialist recommended by the wedding boutique - stored in acid free tissue and plastic! Just received the dress back and it is in fantastic condition - I have thoroughly inspected it and no marks whatsoever! There is some very slight scuffing on the hemline, not the visible lace part but the underskirt - happy to share photos, but you can' see this at all when the dress is on!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: London, UK, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.