I looked high and low for a wedding dress that I thought was special and different, and had a hard time finding anything I liked. Browsing online, I found photos of Laure de Sagazon’s designs and finally got excited. Only trouble was they were only sold in Europe, and I would have to fly back and forth to Paris for fittings. Lucky for me, I found one of her dresses barely worn for sale in NYC. I would be happy to pass my good fortune on to someone else who also loves this dress.
The dress was worn for my ceremony only, and for the ceremony of the previous owner only; we both changed into a second dress for the receptions.
- Alterations: Shoulders were taken out; waist taken in, bust taken in. Bustle added (but does not need to be used while worn.)
- Preservation Method: The dress had no stains, was cleaned by Bridge Cleaners in Brooklyn, who specialize in wedding gowns.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.