Ivory Silk Taffeta strapless gown with washed silk organza skirt embellished with self rouched flowers and cotton beaded thread embroidery. I absolutely love this dress and think it’s the most beautiful dress in the world for any girl looking for a romantic gown.
This dress is in excellent condition. There is a small tear in the back that my seamstress repaired with tailor’s tape. It is practically invisible with the gown on (see photos). Hem has some very slight discoloration simply due to wear, but is not noticeable (see photos).
Note: Will ship anywhere within the US at buyer’s expense. Estimate anywhere from $50-$100. I shipped my dress to Maine from SC for my wedding for ~$75 with LOTS of insurance.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Dress was slightly taken in, but not hemmed. There were size B cups sewn in. These could be easily changed out. For comparison: --I wore the dress with 2.5" heels --I am 5'4" and weighed approximately 123lbs at the time of the wedding. I have a 34B bust. The dress fit me perfectly. Dress has a wonderful french bustle with color-coded ribbons to help your bridesmaid! (See photos for bustle)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mt. Pleasant, AL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.