I got married October 2011 in NY and wore this dress for about 9 hours–it’s super flattering, comfortable and gorgeous. Great for any kind of wedding. Here is a link to more pics of the dress: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/314317/real-wedding-esther-and-david-pocantico-hills-new-york/@center/272446/real-weddings#314040
Description of dress: Ivory Silk Taffeta strapless gown with washed silk organza skirt embellished with self rouched flowers and cotton beaded thread embroidery. Link to dress on Watters.com: http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/6079B/.
I’m willing to work with you on your budget so please feel free to contact me if you’re really interested.
Also, I have a simple veil I’d be happy to throw in for free if you’re interested, it was custom made at Kleinfeld in NY.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 12
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I took up the dress a few inches because I'm 5'3" without heels. I was around 5'7" or 5'8" with my heels on and the dress was still just a tad long but I wanted it that way.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: In its original bag hanging (not bunched up) in my guestroom closet. Needs to be professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: 07030,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.