I was looking for a lace dress with a key hole back and was so happy when I found this. It is lightweight and comfortable but also flattering and a beautiful quality. I hope this dress can bring someone else as much happiness as it did for me!
- Alterations: I had the dress hemmed slightly--I am 5'6 and half and wore 2.5 inch wedge shoes. I also had a french bustle done and have taken a video of how to do it--so that saves you the $ from getting one done. The left strap on the slip underneath did break and was hand sewn back on.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and preserved in a box by a company specializing in wedding dress preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Burlington, VT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.