I bought this dress in a small bridal boutique in Columbus, OH. I had only tried on one other dress prior to this and I knew that I would not have to try on another. I never dreamed that I would be wearing a one shoulder, satin dress on my wedding day, but after seeing how beautiful the dress was on me, all my thoughts about a lace dress diminished. I loved that there was a hint of “lilac frost” color in the floral detail of the shoulder, which ironically played well with the color scheme of my wedding. I received compliments throughout the night on how different yet classic my dress was. It is a beautifully made dress and I only hope to be able to share it with another bride.
I will accept returns if we have been notified of your return within 48 hours of delivery
Terms:Additional photos are available upon request. .
- Alterations: I bought the dress right off the rack at a label size 6. I am a street size 0/2, so alterations clearly had to be made. I had the bodice taken in, the shoulder strap shortened so it would not slip off during the night (I used the left over fabric to make a hairpiece worn above my vail), and breast pads inserted to the top to not wear a bra. I had the hem taken up a inch as well. Color:Light Ivory Fabric: Chiffon Silhouette: Babydoll Neckline: One shoulder Waistline: Empire Sleeve: One Shoulder Length: Floor Length Back: Straight Train: Sweep (Less than 2 feet)
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and preserved in a gown box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Huntersville, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.