I got this dress, which was originally sold for $5500, for a little over $1500 on a super sale. I thought I was going to wear it for my wedding but I couldnt fit into it. I love it and wish I could make it work, but its too small for me. For someone who’s the right size (6-8 street size), this will be a perfect dress! The flowers on it are gorgeous and sweet and the craftsmanship is amazing. You can really tell it was a $5500 dress.
I have no photos of me in the dress since i never wore it but google Melissa Sweet Laeticia if you want to see images of brides in the dress. This dress is more ivory in person than a lot of the photos that I found on google.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: It's been in the original bag since I got it. I did move once so I think it may need a steam for a few wrinkles but its honestly in great shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.