I bought this dress at Nicole Miller during a trunk show. It was the first day I had ever tried on wedding dresses. I adored this dress as soon as a saw in on the hanger. It is unique, classy and the quality is flawless. While I was standing in the mirror wearing the dress, everyone I was with told me it was perfect and even a handful of people I didn’t know came up to me telling me I HAD to get the dress. Needless to say, I got the dress but with only trying on three dresses beforehand! Deep down, I knew I wanted to keep looking, but I felt some pressure. I recently went dress shopping again and this time around found MY dress.
The dress I’m selling is truly one of a kind. I’ve searched online for Nicole Miller wedding dresses and have never come across this dress. I still can’t find the exact dress. I’ve seen a similar one in the 2014 spring collection, but it doesn’t have the same incredible detail. This dress should be worn by a bride who will feel like the very best version of themselves. Please ask me as many questions. I can send you specific pictures of the dress if you’d like.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress. It is a size 0. However, I'm usually a 2 petite in dresses and I would have needed to get this dress altered in the hips and bottom to fit me.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This dress has never been worn. Was purchased from the Nicole Miller store on January 31, 2014.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Skippack, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.