I believe this dress is discontinued (it was part of the 2013 Allure line), but it is absolutely beautiful. The detail is amazing. There are pearls and rhinestones lining the drop waist and sweetheart neckline, so there was really no need for much jewelry – the dress made a statement by itself. The underlay was gold, with an organza and lace overlay. The beautiful details are shown in the pictures, but I have more if you are interested. The bustle is already prepared, and it can be altered back to a size 4 if needed. It has not been cleaned yet, but there are no stains that I can see.
American bustle already prepared; therefore, alterations costs will be limited. This is not a cheap dress made from China. It is very well made and durable – I wish I could wear it again. I will send a copy of the receipt to buyer (via email if requested) to provide verification of authenticity.
IT IS A HEAVY DRESS (because it has so many layers).
- Alterations: American bustle already prepared (9 hooks), and C "push-up" cups have been sewn into the top so you don't have to worry about wearing a bra. The dress has also been shortened (I am 5'4) and taken in slightly, but if can be modified to its original size.
- Preservation Method: Not yet cleaned, but there are no stains that I can notice. No preservation has been done.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.