This was a custom made lace wedding dress; I couldn’t find what I wanted in my price range so I found someone who made it for half of what the bridal stores were charging. The quality of the dress just as good as the dresses I tried on in stores. It is an all lace mermaid/fit and flare with a sweetheart neckline and a zip up back. One great thing about the back is that although it is zip up, it has the buttons and the loops so it still looks like an authentic button back dress.
I wore a big bracelet with rhinestones and I felt it get caught on the netting for the lace a few times throughout the night. I didn’t notice any rips/tears when I took the dress off, but there may be some very minor ones that I overlooked. If you are interested in purchasing, send me an email and I will go over it more thoroughly and send you pictures if I find anything!
I made my own veil and sash, and just bought a slip off Ebay. I will include all three of these with the listing if you would like them.
The measurements I gave the dressmaker were:
I am 5’3 and wore boots with a 2 inch heel
I wear a street size 8/10 in jeans, 36C bra, and size medium shirts
The dress is also listed on the preownedweddingdresses site with the listing ID of 101793 if you would like more information/pictures, or feel free to email me as well!
- Alterations: French Bustle
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been professionally cleaned but it is being stored in my closet (in a smoke free home) inside a garmet bag that I will ship with the dress as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: College Station, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.