The perfect dress that I wish I could come up with an excuse to wear again! Purchased in 2013 at Jinny’s Bridal Huntington Beach for my summer wedding. Slip is satin (vintage “cafe” color per the order form), the lace shell is ivory. Key-hole open back with satin covered buttons down the lower back. I am also willing to sell the veil which has lace edging that matches the dress.
- Alterations: Dress is in great condition. Worn 1 day for indoor ceremony & indoor reception; some photos were taken outdoors but it was a dry sunny day. Great slip-style can fit many body shapes and required no alterations to the length (I'm 5 ft 8.5" tall), only a small alteration tuck near the shoulder blades of the key-hole open back, and the very thin slip straps were shortened about an inch (could easily be re-lengthened if needed).
- Preservation Method: This has been stored hanging in the original black bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.