I bought the dress at Trudy’s Brides in Campbell, CA. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one! It was flattering in every way, and it was a little bit of everything – some lace, some taffeta, some intricate embroidery work, and a beautiful flared trumpet shape to accent my curves. I had also wanted an asymmetrical dress, as well as one that felt princessy, but wasn’t too hard to move around in – this dress hit all the right things!!!
- Alterations: The dress fit me bodice-wise off the rack, so it is unaltered from its Label Size 10 from the drop-waist and upwards. It will fit you like a glove as well if your measurements are like mine: around a C cup, 28-29" waist, 37-38" hips. Even if you feel a little squished in other wedding dresses that are street size 10, don't worry - I couldn't fit into other 10s and I fit into this one great. The back is a zipper too, so it's easy to slip in and then button up later. The dress also comes PRE-BUSTLED!!! Save yourself $400!!! It's a two-layer bustle system that uses both laces and buttons/loops. It looks absolutely amazing when bustled up (one of my photos shows this). The system is color coded and easy to use, happy to include instructions with sale. I am 5'3" so the dress was shortened to accomodate my height in a pair of 4" heels. So you can look stunning in this gown if you're up to 5'7" as long as you wear appropriate shoes!
- Preservation Method: I took it to a reputably green, highly recommended dry cleaner in my neighborhood that has cleaned all my friends' wedding dresses. It is on a hanger in its original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cupertino, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.