This dress was purchased at a small bridal boutique outside of Philadelphia. It’s a beautiful ivory strapless dress with organza silk overlay, waistline sash, and intricate embroidered flowers down the A-line bodice. There is decorative beading down the entire back to the end of the train. I wore this dress at my outdoor wedding in the mountains of Asheville, NC. Beautiful!
- Alterations: The original neckline was altered slightly to a more modified sweetheart. The waistline was taken in.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned, steamed and pressed after the wedding in June 2013 and has been hanging in my closet since!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.