This is a gorgeous, edgy, modern structured dress made of ivory silk with bronze/brass rivets.
Strapless sweetheart neckline, trumpet shape, and bow details. Purchased at Lovely Bride in the West Village, New York City, a premiere bridal boutique.
I had an Old New York Art Deco themed wedding and I loved how this flattering gown echoed the architectural details of my venue and invitations. Looks good on curvy, bombshell, and pear-shaped girls!
- Alterations: The dress has had a classic French bustle added (the ribbons are numbered for ease of use) and been slightly shortened (I am 5'3" and was wearing 4 inch platform shoes). Alterations were done by Sew Elegant, NYC's couture wedding alterations specialist. The waist and hips have not been touched- it is a perfect size six. Bust 35.5", Waist 27.5", Hips 38"
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by the Affordable Preservation Company, steam-pressed, and packed in acid-free tissue paper. It is in excellent condition. Preservation is guaranteed for a century, so it will be in perfect condition for your special day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.