This Anne Barge 617 dress is made from “aloncon lace over latter lining, 617 can take you from beach to cathedral to Italian village”. It has a very flattering sweetheart neckline trimmed with lace scallop, then hugs your curves to a trumpet skirt. Right before the skirt flares out is another row of scalloped lace which is repeated again at the hem. This dress is great for all body types and works at any venue at any time of year.
Style: Beach, Classic, Floral, Modern
- Alterations: This dress fit me when I bought it and has had no length altered, I am 5’8. I believe there is enough fabric inside the dress to let it down again another 1" or so.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned. There is no damage and the bottom has almost no sign of wear.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charleston, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.