This is a beautiful like-new strapless Anne Barge silk satin gown. It is classy and feminine in its simplicity, with a pop of contemporary personality thanks to the vertical bow on the front. The silhouette is extremely flattering for any female figure, with a fitted bodice, empire waist, and a slight trumpet flare below the knee that makes it seem more like a Modified A-line shape. The waist is defined with an organza sash and vertical bow, which gives the dress its unique look and a modern feel. It has a chapel train and delicate satin buttons running all the way down the back of the gown, which add a layer of elegance. The material’s structure hides bodily imperfections, but it still feels light and could be worn during any season.
I purchased this dress as a sample off the rack from a local bridal shop for my wedding last August. It was worn only in the shop and has no visible signs of wear since it was professionally cleaned prior to my pickup and I didn’t end up wearing it for my wedding.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The only alteration was removal of the bow, since I thought I might want a more traditional look (I ended up buying a different dress to achieve that tone), but it was since sewn back on and the only signs are some corners on the bow that could use a very light spot cleaning. The dress is otherwise unaltered and perfect for someone out there who wants a good bargain on a show-stopping style!
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Sample
- Preservation Method: Preserved in garment bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Harrison,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.