Used Anne Barge LF 161 wedding gown. Original price was $3000, I paid $2000. I bought this dress used to wear for my own wedding, but ended up wearing something else. It was altered slightly by the original owner and it’s measurements are:
Bust – 35
Waist – 26
Hips – 36
Length with Shoes – 66 inches
The dress is strapless taffeta and has an A-line silhouette, pockets, a slight sweetheart neckline, and beautiful modern detailing on the bodice. The manufacturer’s color is called Pearl – it’s very light ivory in color.
The original owner had this dress professionally cleaned and preserved. I removed it from the box to try it on, but otherwise it hasn’t been touched. Aside from a few torn bustle ties which are easily repaired, it is in excellent condition. This dress is extremely figure-flattering, and is beautiful combination of a traditional silhouette and contemporary details.
- Alterations: Measurements are: Bust - 35 Waist - 26 Hips - 36 Length with Shoes - 66 inches
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.