Bust: 32.5 Hips: 37 Waist: 25.5 Height w/shoes: 5′ 7″
Silhouette: Trumpet Neckline: Sweetheart (Strapless) Waistline: No Waist/Princess Seams Sleeve Style: Strapless Dress Length: Floor Length
Trumpet shaped dress with ivory alencon lace over blush charmeuse silk. Very high quality fabrics. Beautiful sweetheart neckline. Fluted skirt with lowered back really shows off the back while having a flattering, comfortable fit. Romance in the front, drama in the back. Scalloped edging along the sweetheart neckline and hem of the gown adds a delicate finishing touch. Small chapel train for perfect wedding day look. I was married outdoors on a seaside cliff, then had my reception indoors at a gorgeous Lodge restaurant. This dress is perfect for all wedding venues as it is a timeless look.
Retail value not including taxes and alterations: $3400 – after taxes and alterations – $4237.50 – selling used for $1999 – less than half of what you would pay in-store!
- Alterations: DRESS ALTERATIONS Simple over-bustle, perfect for dancing, with a button and loop in back. 8 lace covered buttons down back zipper for a special touch, added by designer. Back has been lowered slightly for a more dramatic look. Taken in around bust, and hemmed slightly to fit 5"7 (I am 5"3 and wore 4" heels)
- Preservation Method: DRY CLEANING / PRESERVATION Cleaned by a professional wedding dress cleaner right away, have receipt. It has been stored hanging in original dress garment bag in my cool, dark closet in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.