I loved this dress for my July 2013 wedding! I couldn’t find it used, so I rush ordered it new in March 2013 and would love to pass it along to another bride looking to find it used! The designer added satin buttons down the bodice of the dress and let out the cups to accommodate larger than an A-B cup. This dress is a “British cut” basically meaning a petite fit and the bodice is 1″ shorter that the standard size dress- this change was made by the designer as well. The consultant told me that RK dresses run long so she recommends the British cut for most brides. The bottom was further hemmed- I was 5″5 with heels on the day of the wedding. The dress has a chapel train. Please feel free to message me for more info or pics!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33 (cups will hold up to a size D)
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 58
- Alterations: My measurement's are: Bust 32.5 (C/D cup bra size), Waist 24.5 and Hips 37. Minimal alterations were needed for the dress to fit me. I am 5'1 and wore a 4" heel.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been preserved. It is hanging in an empty bedroom in it's original bag in a smoke-free, pet-free, very clean home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.