I just purchased this gorgeous dress and will be selling it after my July 2013 wedding! The designer is adding satin buttons down the bodice of the dress. Please note that this dress is a “British cut” basically meaning a petite fit and the bodice is 1″ shorter that the standard size dress. The consultant told me that RK dresses run long so she recommends the British cut for most brides. Please feel free to message me for more info or pics!
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33 (cups will hold up to a size D)
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 58
- Alterations: My measurement's are: Bust 32.5 (C/D cup bra size), Waist 24.5 and Hips 37. Minimal alterations will be needed for the dress to fit me. My hollow to hem measurement is 52" and I will likely be wearing a 3.5-4.5" heel so only about 2" will be hemmed off the dress. Dress has a chapel train.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.