Be a princess for a day! This beautiful classic ball gown has an illusion neckline with embroided lace and a gorgeous full tulle skirt with a train.
There is a swiss dot overlay on the skirt for some added interest up close. (You could use a matching dot pattern on your cake if you’re into the little details!)
The corset bodice has boning, but is ultra comfortable due to the natural waist of the skirt. This dress is perfect for anyone who wants to eat at her own reception! Bodice has real button closure for a better fit. Low V-back. This dress is extremely flattering on and supportive for a busty bride.
Price includes the matching silk belt as shown in the pictures – plain front, bow in the back. I also have the matching two tier cathedral/fingertip length veil available for $150.
If you have tried one of these on in the store, this is the sample size.
Perfect for a bride looking for a timeless, elegant look!
- Alterations: Very, very few alterations due to the extremely forgiving nature of this dress! There are sewn in cups, which could be easily removed. I have a full bust and originally bought a corset to use, but found I did not even need it due to the neckline. The waist was not taken in at all. The hem was trimmed to fit 5'9 with shoes on. Because it is tulle, it did not need to be hemmed. For the bustle, there are five buttons at the waistline, which the belt covers completely, and five tiny corresponding loops hidden in an under layer of the skirt.
- Preservation Method: Sent to be cleaned and preserved immediately after the honeymoon.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Germantown,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.