L315 from Legends by Romona Keveza is a mermaid style, strapless gown, featuring a crystal lace bodice with a sweetheart neckline, and a flared ball gown skirt made of French net. I’m including the veil ($50) and petticoat ($50), both of which were used in the pictures, see below for details. Crystal sash not included. VEIL The veil is made of the same French Net material as the dress, and has crystals on the endings. I purchased it from the bridal dress shop and can’t remember if it had a specific brand. PETTICOAT The dress fell a little flat for me at the bottom so I added a petticoat, you can easily not use this if you want, but at least you’ll have the option. The petticoat can be seen separate here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0060M6KYC/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. There are some very minor tears on the bottom layers of the french net from walking during the night. However whenever I show someone it always takes me about 5 minutes to even find them. They are completely hidden from view so they are not noticeable at all. TMost brides who wear this dress (including myself) couldn’t resist the added flair that a sash adds. Here is the vendor I purchased from, she has several other pretty designs: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SabinaKWdesign?section_id=11290768 I am 5′ tall. I do not plan on reducing the price if you choose not to get the accessories.
- Alterations: The hem was taken up 3 inches and the sides were taken in as well but can be let out to the original size. I had them trim the layers the bottom to create several levels that cascade down for a more elegant look.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry-cleaned and packed into a box made specifically for wedding dresses. This box can be used to safely keep the wedding dress after the big day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.