I have original receipts/ tags etc. The gown alone was $3,600 and the gardenia belt was $770. The selling price listed includes the belt for no extra charge. I purchased the dress from Hannelore’s of Olde Towne in Alexandria VA. I notice from the tag inside of the gown that it was made in Canada. This is a gorgeous, fun, and FLATTERING gown. I wore it for my Wedding in September.
- Alterations: The dress is sort of a hybrid in terms of size...a size 10 basically but they did a custom order for me so that the bust fits a D cup. When it came in we did not have to do very complicated alterations at all. She just took in the side seams for me. This can be let out if necessary. My shoes were high enough that I opted not to hem it. So the dress is ready to be hemmed perfectly for your height!
- Preservation Method: It was worn just once and is in great condition. It has been professionally cleaned. It was spotless before I took it to the cleaners and now it is immaculate! Right now it is hanging in a garment bag ready for the next bride! The lace on the bodice has a very SMALL and discrete snag that occurred when one of our guests ( a little 6 year old) jumped up to give me a hug. It is very hard to see because it is camouflaged quite well within the monochromatic detail of the fabric. It does not show up very well in a photo but I will certainly email a close up of that particular spot to anyone who is seriously interested in purchasing the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.