Beautiful A-line ivory gown with re-embroidered Alencon lace and cap sleeves. Worn once for my Fall 2013 farm wedding, and I received so many compliments on it. I love this gown and am sad to part with it, but bought it knowing that I would need to sell it. I hope it brings you as much good luck and joy as it brought me! Check out more pictures at: http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/blog/alyssa-chris-romona-keveza-wedding-from-brooke-ramsey-photography
- Alterations: Sewn in cups and shortened boning make this dress comfortable to wear. Two bustles were added--one for the lace overlay (hook & eye), and another for the lining (ties). Sleeves were adjusted to be cap sleeves instead of off-the-shoulder. I personally liked it better this way, but the sleeves can still be worn off the shoulder without adjustment, and any seamstress could easily and inexpensively readjust them to suit your preference. Dress was let out two inches in the ribs/chest because I have an athletic build up top. Therefore, you can certainly take it in, but can't take it out. The hem of the lining was taken up to create a beautiful lace only hem. Belt is included and just needs a little work with a needle & thread to re-tighten the beads. Belt is not attached to dress in any way.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. Will ship in a high-quality opaque garment bag. This dress travels well, and it is unlikely that you will need to have it pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Stone Ridge, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.