I love this gown so much! I was married on August 10th, 2013 and I bought this gown at L’Atilier Couture in Minneapolis.
This was the third dress that I tried on and as soon as it was on, I just absolutely loved it! My mom I both just knew that this was the one–it is a stunning dress. This dress is classic and feels “of the moment”. The Point D’ Esprit lace is delicate, detailed, and gives the body and skirt a lovely weight to it, without feeling heavy. The dress consists of a silk underlayer, and a lace overlay sewn together with impeccable craftsmanship.
It is a sweetheart top, with lace extending over the top of the bust to contrast beautifully with your skin. The dress is fitted through the waist and then lets out towards your hips, slightly hugging the derriere without being too tight–it shows your figure but also lets you move. Incredibly comfortable, the right weight, and just very beautiful and easy to wear.
You will look and feel incredibly fabulous in this gown! Lace extends over the silk which shows off the beauty of the train. The train tucks up into a french bustle when you’re ready to dance the night away. It is in perfect condition, has only been worn once and has been professionally preserved. The dress is a soft ivory.
I have uploaded some images of my wedding day, another great link to check out is this posting below. It may be helpful as there are many images of the dress in many variations (standing, sitting, from the back, etc.)
Thanks for your interest and feel free to contact me with any questions. I’d be delighted to see this dress complete your look on your special day! Congratulations!
- Alterations: The back of the dress was slightly lowered to give a slight plunge. It makes the dress a hint more romantic from the back.The dress was altered to fit my measurements: Bust: 30.5 Waist: 22.5 (this is the smallest point of your waist) Hip: 35 Over bust: this is just above the bust:29 Ribcage: 25.5 (this is just under the bust a bit) Waist to Floor: 42 Hollow to hem: 54 Hip High: 29 Hip Low: 35 Hollow to waist: 12.75
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned immediately following the reception. It is in fantastic condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.