If you are looking for a simple and elegant lace dress, then this is the one for you. I thought I wanted a Monique L’Huillier dress, but when I tried this on by chance at Kleinfeld’s in NYC, I knew I had to have it. I am long waisted and this dress fit me perfectly. I wore the dress for the ceremony and for no more than a couple hours before I changed into my reception dress. I wore the dress with a fingertip Mantilla veil from the Monique L’Huillier store in West Hollywood. I paid $800 for the veil, but I will be willing to sell it for an additional $500.
- Alterations: My bust measurement is 38, which is why a size 12 was ordered for me. The dress was ordered without the petticoat. The dress was altered by A Stitch in Time in Brentwood, CA. A french bustle was added for the small train. I usually wear a US size 6 in dresses (depending on bust measurement), or Italian size 42.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and packaged.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dana Point, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.