This strapless, lace, ivory, floor length dress was gently worn for an August 2014 outdoor wedding. The silhouette is form-fitting sheath (fit to flare) and the neckline is modified sweetheart. The back is a corset-back with a beautiful lace train. There is a detachable grosgrain ribbon belt with floral motifs that I can include at no extra cost. Dress is fairly lightweight and includes some boning in the bust for structure.
The first photo is the official Maggie Sottero photo for the dress. The other two are of me. For reference, I am 5’6″, 135 lbs. Smaller in waist, larger in hips.
Additional photos are available by request.
- Alterations: The dress was purchased at the requested length, so no hemming was done. Purchased for 5'8" height (including shoes). French bustle and C size bra cups added to dress. It was also taken in a little at the bust. For reference, I am a 34 in bust.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally dry-cleaned and boxed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Arlington, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.