Gorgeous Nicole Miller wedding dress (discontinued style # KY0006) that I wore for my wedding. Art Deco style with all over pearl and white sequin beading. This dress was bought in a large size and altered down to fit me. I am approx. a size 6 in normal clothing sizes.
I got so many compliments on this modern, cool dress and my husband loved it! This is just going to sit in my closet, so I thought I would pass it along to another bride. I would be happy to pass along more photos (some don’t seem to have uploaded very well). Let me know if you have any questions!!
92% Silk / 8% Spandex
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: I am 5'3/5'4 and I wore shoes that were approx. 6 inches
- Alterations: Dress was large (I think size 12) and altered to fit me. I was happy with the altering job overall, but may need a little refinement with the beading around the bustline. I bought a corset with built in strapless bra that I wore attached underneath this dress, which you could do too.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.