This was the first dress I tried on and instantly knew it was the one! It’s absolutely breathtaking and definitely not your typical wedding dress. Our wedding was designed around a rustic bohemian theme but the dress fits a variety of styles. It’s in perfect condition and I’m open to price negations.
- Alterations: Waist was taken in a few inches, was hemmed (I'm 5,4 and wore 4" heels) and breast pads were inserted for extra support without needing a bra, but can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: Was professionally dry cleaned and is currently being stored in a garment bag safely hanging in my closet waiting a new owner :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.