This dress was purchased from Dress Theory boutique in Nashville. It was shipped to me this July 2015. I added custom longer sleeves to the original design as shown in the pictures. It is Caire Pettibone’s Kristene dress in blush silk underneath the ivory lace.
- Alterations: The dress was ordered in a size 18 Long. It should have been a 16 but my hips are a bit wider than my top half, and we thought it was better to alter it from a bigger size (sample size in stores was a 10). It was taken in less than an inch at the bodice of the dress, and the length was taken up. I am 5"11 and my shoes were and 1 1/2 inch. It was also given a more secure bustle. 2 original and 4 more added...great for a bride who doesn't want to change but doesn't want to be holding her train all night.
- Preservation Method: It has been dry cleaned by a professional, but not yet preserved. My wedding was September 2015.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.