I found my wedding dress at a wonderful shop in Jenkintown, PA named Nicole’s Bridal. It’s a family owned and operated business. I absolutely loved them and their service, they altered my dress in house for a phenomenal price. I wore the dress through the ceremony and the reception. It’s by far the most comfortable I could have possibly been in a wedding dress outside on a warm August evening. There’s no boning in the dress and the lining is so light weight and lovely. It was the perfect choice for my day!
- Alterations: The only alterations done to the dress were: the length of the "strap" or "sleeve" was shortened and the hem was also shortened by a few inches. I am about 5'3" and wore a 2" heel. The dress is a standard dress size 8 and fit me like a dream.
- Preservation Method: There is a small smudge of bronzer on the shoulder from an overzealous guest and a small stain of red wine at the very bottom hem at the front. I will have the dress dry cleaned before sending it to any person who buys it. The dress has been stored in a garment bag in a cedar closet since August 2013. If interested in seeing more photos please inquire by email, I'm more than happy to make sure you're happy and confident with what you're purchasing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.