A Claire Pettibone wedding dress evokes a vintage feeling mixed with modern styling, and is created with fine fabrics and the loveliest details. Beautiful, whimsical, romantic and vintage. That pretty much sums up all of Claire Pettibone’s designs.
My dress is the gorgeous Claire Pettibone Kristene gown, it is the first bridal gown she ever made (for her friend Kristene) and is part of her continuing collection.
The gown features beautiful vintage lace detailing with cap sleeves and a gorgeous heart shape train. Very light and easy to wear as well as bustle.
The images are of the actual dress from our photographer. I also included the one from Claire Pettibone’s website featuring the model with the back view.
The dress has since been professionally dry cleaned and is in pristine condition. I got so many compliments and many had said it is the most beautiful dress they have ever seen—because it is–just absolutely stunning!
Please contact me with any questions you may have.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34B
- Waist: 28
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: The gown was ordered to my size but since I am between 4-6 street size, I had to get minor alterations in the bust, which was done by professional seamstress who makes and designs her own gowns. It was taken in on the sides about an inch under the armpits.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.