I received this dress after it was worn by one other bride. The full-retail value is $1100. It is a gorgeous, lightweight, silk ivory gown perfect for a summer wedding. I got married in July and appreciated not having a ton of dress to carry around. It has an elegant, vintage-style appeal with incredible lines and a little bit of modernity in the back. I removed the bow because I didn’t love the silhouette it created. A few of my relatives commented that it was “Great Gatsby-inspired.” This is the perfect dress for the modern, sophisticated (and thrifty!) bride.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed slightly and the bow was removed. A clip was added for the dress to be bustled. It was also taken up a bit in the shoulders.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been carefully stored in a hanging bag in a clean, smoke-free home. I would recommend having it professionally pressed upon receipt as the train has been bundled inside the bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.