This dress is absolutely stunning. I very ACTUALLY tried on over 100 dresses before seeing this dress. I was determined to have my “moment” – and I most certainly did when I put this dress on. It has lots of intricate detail on the bust and all the way down to the train. When the light hits the dress, the effect is just dazzling. It was purchased at a local bridal boutique – Pearl Bridal House in Port Credit.
Accessories: The Veil is very plain – with no details. It fell to my lower back when I wore it and also had the shorter piece to flip over for when I was walking down the aisle. The headpiece is also absolutely stunning. It matches the dress perfectly and fits like a headband. I purchased the headpiece for $300 and would be asking for $150.00 for it now.
- Alterations: I purchased the dress as a size two and then only did a slight alteration to the length. I am only 5'4", but wore heels for the wedding so I think I ended up around 5'7". There are small cups sewn into the bust. But everything is standard as the dress came.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and hung-up in a formed bust in a protective garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Oakville, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.