Kleinfeld exclusive. Same dress Kate on Jon and Kate wore on cover of People.
Spaghetti strap with soft pearl, antique diamond, silver thread beading, empire waist flows out into a soft train. Color is egg-shell white / ivory-ish. Very ethereal, mid-summer’s night dream, beach, soft, elegant.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: Empire waist
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 51 - 55
- Alterations: I'm 5"4 with a 34" bust. Had straps altered so don't need a bra, firm hold. Front is 51" long and back is 55" long, so there's a soft flowing trail as you walk. the dress sort of floats behind you. I wore 3.0" heels and dress covers to mid toe. Super comfortable. There is a small stain on the inside layer of the train in the back. its one shade darker (very subtle) than dress color. Not visible since the top layer covers it. There is also a smal 3/4" tear on inside layer of silk. Both are repairable. Dress was not meant with train, original length was 58", I altered it in the front so the back would flow out. if you are 5ft to 5"5 in heigh, can hem the back of dress so its all the same length. or keep it as is. The inside lining needs to be hemmed about 1/2" which any tailor can do for about $12.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Bridal Keepsake to have and to hold Florida. (company). Boxed, sealed, paper stuffed, air-tight. Besides upper disclaimer, dress is impeccable condition, and beautiful.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Studio City, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.