This little beauty was purchased at a local wedding boutique in my hometown. It has a very sleek and elegant design. I loved it because it made me feel feminine and was easy to accessorize without feeling like it was “too much dress.” If you want a gorgeous silhouette during your vows and when you’re out on the dance floor, this is a perfect dress for you! It is comfortable (well, as comfortable as a wedding dress can be) and easy to move in. I wore 2.5″ heels with this dress. You could easily wear higher or shorter shoes.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in through the hip, waist, and bust area. It was altered to fit a 32" bust, 26" waist, and 28" hip. The hem was altered for a 5'2" height. It was also expertly given a "Royal bustle." (See photo)
- Preservation Method: Professionally preserved though David's Bridal Gown Preservation. (Included professional cleaning and preservation boxing.)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Dover, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.