This is a ONE OF A KIND DESIGNER DRESS!
Designed by fashion icon Kirstie Kelly, the “Giselle” dress is part of the Disney Princess Line launched by Kelly with a truly vintage look. It is a romantic floral lace with a whimsical vine pattern, accented by scattered 3-D petals. It is technically an A-line dress but it has a slimming mermaid effect. There is nothing like this currently on the market. It originally retailed for $3750 at Kleinfelds of New York. It was gently worn once for a wedding ceremony and photos. Sweetheart neckline. My guests were in complete awe of this dress. The top is not nearly as small as it looks on the model. It can fit a C/D cup with a bra, but can easily be taken in to fit a smaller chest.
- Alterations: The dress hem is altered for a 5'4" woman wearing 1-inch heels. It has been altered to a street size 2/4 from a Bridal size 10. It is extremely easy to alter because of the simple design.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.