Hard to find, discontinued vintage dress that is absolutely stunning. It was a sample I purchased and only tried on once in the store. One-piece, corset back, slim A-line gown with V-neck and beaded straps and chapel train. The tulle lace overlay is accented with Swarovski crystals and glass, bugle, and seed beads. The waistline is encircled with a champagne satin sash and features a jeweled embellishment. Lace and tulle over delustered satin. I knew the dress was discontinued and I couldn’t find it anywhere else at the time so I purchase it a bit too hastly before we chose a venue. No alterations have been made to the dress. There are some flaws from typical wear because it is a sample but nothing major. Only some loose beading that is not noticable and can be fixed very easily. Been stored in garment bag hanging in closet of a non-smoking house. Please contact if you would like more pictures or have questions.
- Alterations: None
- Preservation Method: Stored in garment bag hanging in closet of a non-smoking home since March 2014
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.