Purchased from a friend who was married a few years ago. She bought if off the rack. It was one of two dresses I was considering and decided to go with the other dress. Super classy look, elegant, and sophisticated.
I don’t know how “street” sizes work, so I just put the one size up. I fit in a J Crew 0 and 2, so this could work for both sizes.
J Crew review:
A graceful play on volume and proportion in stunning silk taffeta. Our designers trimmed the crossover neckline with layers of wavy ruffles for couture-style drama. From the waist down, it’s sheer elegance in a belle-of-the-ball skirt with a tulle petticoat underneath. Finished with discreet on-seam pockets to stash little extras (hands down our favorite part). Online only.
A-line silhouette with fitted bodice.
Hidden side zip with hook-and-eye closure.
A-line skirt with piping at waistband.
Falls to floor.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to this dress at all! True to a J Crew size 0 dress.
- Preservation Method: In plastic sleeve, was recently dry cleaned and ready to make another bride very happy! It is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.