Vera Wang Luxe Collection “Kimberly” – Spring/Summer ’13
Vera’s blog says it best (see above) but to summarize:
Modern princess dress – lushness of ballgown but designed in a way that really shows off your figure
Executed to flatter the body in all the right places, really flatters bust and waistline
Construction of dress really emphasizes continuous movement. From the bodice to the base of the dress, there are full-length, bias tiers of organza. The layers are uninterrupted, with no seam between the skirt and bodice, giving it this perfect fluidity that really flatters the bodyline
Delicate chantilly lace applique at neckline and train
Ruffled, cascading effect in the bottom of the skirt
I wore this dress once and only indoors during May 2013, for a total of 2 hours (changed into a kimono for the second half of my reception in Tokyo, Japan).
Purchased at Spring/Summer ’13 Vera Wang Trunk Show at Mark Ingram NYC http://markingramatelier.com/
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 24
- Height with Shoes: 5'5 - dress can accommodate up to 5'8
- Alterations: No cutting whatsoever. Amazing seamstress at Mark Ingram simply folded in and sewed-in the dress to fit my body better. To re-use, you would simply have to the stitches removed from the areas taken in. Bustle included.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Sent to J. Scheer for dry cleaning in pristine condition, minimal cleaning required.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.