This dress has never been worn! I bought it in a sample sale, and was so excited to get a discount, that I impulsively purchased it on the spot. I paid $1000 but it is still substantially discounted for you!
In my excitement, I hoped that any fit issues would later be fixed by a seamstress. Fast-forward to today and I have to be honest with myself that I bought it a few sizes too small, and no amount of diet and exercise will make it alright. My foolishness is your gain! This dress is made of an off-white ivory material, which has a lot of weight and feels high quality. It has bust support already built-in, and is super flattering to bring out womanly curves. It is perfect for a modern and unique bride!
Description from the website:
This deco-inspired bridal gown is made of crepe de chine, an airy and lightly textured silk. The cap sleeves and v-neck are bra-friendly yet elegant, and the lace detail on the side and back is delicate and unique. The side and back ruching is figure-flattering, creating an hourglass silhouette, and the ruffle along the back neckline is the finishing touch to this feminine and chic gown.
Color: Antique White.
- Alterations: None. The website describes the size 6 dimensions as follows: Bust - 35, Rib cage - 30, Waist - 28, High hip - 34.5, Low hip - 38.25
- Preservation Method: Since its purchase, the dress has been protected and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.