This dress is made from chantilly and corded lace with a stretch silk charmeuse slip underneath. I ordered this dress in September 2013 from the Lovely Bride Los Angeles store, and received it in January 2014 just before my wedding. It’s been worn twice: once at my wedding and once at a reception. I absolutely loved this dress, as it’s very unique, beautiful, and comfortable. I fell in love with the detailed lace on the neckline and back.
If you’re interested in more photos, please look at Watters’ page: http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/4096B/
- Alterations: A bustle has been added--5 matching ribbons underneath the dress tie to each other to create more mobility for the reception/dancing. Additionally, the straps on the slip have been taken in about 2 inches (but can easily be returned to original length).
- Preservation Method: A little of the lace has been stretched out due to dancing at the wedding, but overall the dress is in great condition. I've had it professionally cleaned and restored at Gold Label Cleaners and Restoration Lab.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Parker, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.