I bought this dress brand new at a bridal boutique in Albuquerque a few months ago. I used it one day for 4 hours, for a small wedding with just 9 family members present, and I loved everything about this gown. The lace is expensive, the low v corset back is gorgeous, and the corset back allows you to tie the dress as tight or loose as you want it so you don’t have to worry about gaining or losing weight. The train of the dress takes your breath away. It is very comfortable, and feels light despite a little tulle at the very bottom of the dress.
- Alterations: This dress has been worn and altered. It is a size 8. Only alterations made were to the sleeves (took them up slightly) and I paid to add a bustle. The back is a corset back so you can tie it however tight or loose you want, so no alterations needed there. The length for me (I'm 5'5) was perfect with 2" heels. I
- Preservation Method: I have not had this dress laundered so the buyer would need to launder it as the train is now dirty. The dress hangs in our spare bedroom in a wedding dress garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.