Dress was purchased at Mark Ingram in NYC. I loved it’s elegant simplicity. I wore it to the church and also for the beginning of my reception; I changed when the dancing started.
I’m also selling my satin ribbon and veil if interested!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: Approximately 33
- Waist: Approximately 26
- Hips: 28
- Height with Shoes: Approximately 5' 7
- Alterations: Dress was taken in at the bust and also hemmed - as stated earlier I'm a street size 2, bust of 32/33 C or 34 B. It's in great condition! It was profesionally dry cleaned and preserved one month after the wedding. The cleaner said it was in fantastic condition just a small stain underneath in the bustle but not visible at all.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved one month after wedding - white glove box.
- Terms of Sale: Can see or try it on if local
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal or cash
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.