This dress was bought at Mark Ingram Atelier. I wore it on my wedding day last September and absolutely loved it – it’s simple, classic, and beautiful. Since my wedding I’ve had it professional cleaned and preserved so it’s in great condition. Hope someone else can enjoy it as much as I did!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: Approximately 33
- Waist: Approximately 26
- Hips: 28
- Height with Shoes: Approximately 5' 7
- Alterations: Street size 8 but it fits like a size 2, was taken in at the sides and bust. Also hemmed at the bottom.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Ruching
- Preservation Method: It's currently stored in a professionally preserved box.
- Terms of Sale: Can see or try it on if local
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal or cash
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.