The Kendra is a gorgeous dress! I felt so beautiful wearing it all night and didn’t want to get rid of it, but I know I’ll never wear it again. It’s a trumpet style, satin, A-line gown that is tight through the hips and then flares out into very pretty pick-ups. I knew I wanted something more fitted but I also wanted pick-ups. The double french bustle in the back is also very beautiful.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I have added a small sash under the bust that could easily be removed. I paid over $150 for alterations to get the bustle and have it taken in. I was almost a perfect size 8 on Maggie's size chart, but I still had to take the bust in probably 1-2 inches and the waist and hips just a little bit. I also had cups added to the bust. I wore the dress with a small petticoat. I bought a bag to store the dress on the hanger and will send that as well.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Corset, Glamorous
- Preservation Method: I paid $200 to have the dress cleaned and preserved by the Wedding Preservation Company, so it's ready to go!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.