I got married last summer and used this lovely dress. When I bought it last year it was a brand new style, I searched high and low for a used Kendra dress, but couldn’t find one so I had to buy it brand new (spendy!). I’ve been storing it at my parents house (they have a nice, big closet), but now they’re moving and since we live in a tiny one bedroom apartment, it’s got to go. I’m a little sad about it, but I know it will make another bride really happy like it did me.
See the designer’s website here:
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: Added sleeves (simple to remove if needed) and 5 point bustle.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It was washed after the wedding and has been stored in the original bridal garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Clackamas,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.