After trying this dress on at a store in Maryland, I instantly fell in love with its whimsical, romantic appearance. While this Vera Wang Luxe gown, from her Spring 2013 collection, is a true ball gown, the layers of tulle make this dress extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. It has a lovely dropped-waist, which was what initially drew me to the dress in the first place, as well as the beautiful lace featured on the front of the dress and scattered throughout the train. Unfortunately, with a change in venue, this style gown is no longer appropriate, hence why I am selling it before getting the chance to ever wear it.
This is a link to Vera Wang’s website, containing a sketch of the gown as well as an extensive description of it.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: There have been no alternations on this dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: After purchasing the gown, I immediately had it professionally dry-cleaned, and is currently hanging in its original garment bag. I purchased this as a sample gown and as it has never been worn in a wedding, is in incredible condition, with no stains, tears, or damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chesterfield, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.