THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DRESS! It looked amazing in my wedding pictures and is ideal if you’re looking for that rustic look. There is some wear to the lace in the back at the bottom but because of the way it falls it really isn’t noticeable but could be repaired by someone with some lace experience.
From its retro sweetheart neckline to its luxe silk charmeuse halter and sash to its elegant column skirt, Catherine Deane’s gorgeous creation is a fresh update to classic styling that recalls the sirens of Old Hollywood. A Catherine Deane original, exclusive to BHLDN. Adjustable button halter; back zip and button closure. Dry clean. Imported. This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements. Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended Falls 44.5″ from natural waist Interior stretch corset with boning and bust cups Silk charmeuse and lace shell; removable sash Satin lining http://www.bhldn.com/product/kayleigh-gown
- Alterations: Very minor alterations to move the halter straps in just a quarter inch on each side.
- Preservation Method: Has been hanging up in my closet in it's nice bag since the end of August after our wedding after being professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.