A line, shantung silk, strapless, floor length. The back of the dress is an obi back. The obi can be pulled down during the wedding as a train.
- Alterations: I had my seamstress add in loops just above the waist for a wide elastic band that can be added to keep the dress from slipping down during your event. Whether the elastic is in or not, you cannot feel the loops and the elastic is comfy.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in a cool, dry place
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Newfields, NH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.