The Poipu gown is for the nontraditional bride. The slim fit and entirely open back (Patent Pending) accentuates the female form and is incredibly elegant in its simplicity. Other details include:
* Triangle shaped neckline
* Scallop trim detail at neckline, back, and hem of dress
* Train measures 57″ from top of zipper
* Fully lined with French seams
* Corded lace
* Handmade in the USA
Bought from White Peony Bridal Boutique in Victoria BC in June 2014. Wedding took place in August 2014. Worn to both ceremony and reception. Ivory.
- Alterations: Bustle added. Taken in at the hips, hip measurement is 36 inches. Bust 34 and waist 27, no alterations. I am 5"7 and wore 3" heels, it was perfect. I ordered the cups, I can include them as well. They can be kept in or taken out of the pockets.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in dust free closet. No imperfections. I can send more pictures if requested.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Victoria, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.